Only through ongoing presentation and education will the importance of thoroughly tested science in the court room be properly understood.
Expert Witnesses are there to provide specialist advice to the courts and beyond – we regularly present seminars and talks to a wide audience, both professional and lay, some of which include:
- Specialist scientific conferences: such as the Australia and New Zealand Forensic Science Society International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences
- Lawyers, legal firms, legal conferences and legal training programmes: such as the NZ Bar Association and the Public Defence Service
- Insurance investigators: such as specialist advice and training to insurance companies for drink/drug driving
- Non-forensic science conferences for national and international organisations
- Schools and academic institutes
- Libraries, groups, clubs and societies
Contact Us to discuss your requirements.