We offer access to national and international forensic experts in any area of forensic science that occurs in case work. The most common topics are listed below.
If you require an expert in an area not listed, we provide assistance with identifying appropriate experts and advice on how to check whether an expert is truly an expert.
See our Services page for information about instructing us, our turnaround times and fees.
- Alcohol: blood, breath, urine, breath alcohol testing devices
- Blood pattern analysis
- Clandestine drug laboratory examination and testing
- DNA (SGM+, enhanced SGM+, LCN (low copy number, Identifiler, mRNA)
- Drug driving, including impairment tests
- Drugs: bulk, trace
- Environmental sciences
- Fires & explosions
- Firearms & ballistics
- Footprints/sock prints
- Hair analysis
- Handwriting/questioned documents
- Injuries & wounds including child abuse, sexual assault, Medical Examination Kits and DSAC report review
- Leaky buildings
- Packaging (Gladwrap/poly bags, foil, etc.)
- Palynology (pollen & other microfossils)
- Physical fits
- Road traffic incidents & reconstruction
- Tool marks
- Tyre marks
We also offer presentations, seminar and training courses to suit our clients’ needs and requirements so contact us to discuss your particular case or requirements.